Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving Workout!

Do twice, PLUS a set for each serving you had of each dish. I'm doing this 3-4 times through... 


I had an AMAZING Thanksgiving surrounded by friends and family. 

I actually made it to TWO dinners in one day. This was Jeff and I's first year at going to both Holiday's. 

My stomach really hurt by the end of the day, but it was so nice to be able to spend time with my current family and future family!

I'm finishing up all my final papers right now in order to be able to enjoy Christmas Break.. 

AND COME BACK TO THE BLOGGING WORLD!

I'm so excited, I've missed it so much!

xoxo

Dani

3 comments:

  1. great workout! sounds like a good time (:

    http://lovin-fitness.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! :) Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving x

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Born Baby Sweaters 0-3 Months Woolen Vest Set Boys or Girls with desent Look - Apna_Showroom
    lice and nit removals comb lice louse comb for kids women girls men boys ju nikalne wali khanghi hair comb for men women girls apna showroom
    Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Frock (apsw_Baby_products_373_Red_12-18 Months)
    cotton dress for baby girls 0 6 12 months 1 years fancy dress frock skirts for baby girls baby party wear dress 1 year girls dress stylish apna showroom
    Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Knee-Length Dress Frock Skirts (Black 6-12 Months for 1 years girl baby dress

    ReplyDelete