Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I'm BAAaaaAAck!


I'm finally done with the most difficult semester of school I have ever been through!
I am SO exited to be able to write what I WANT to write about... Fitness, Food and FUN!
For the next three weeks, I don't have to write a single education paper, and it feels OH so good ;)

I celebrated the end of the semester by lifting! Woot Woot! What better way to celebrate?



Unfortunately, I lost ALLOT of my strength from not being as consistent in my workouts these past few months :/


I have to say, it was a little depressing to not even get close to my old max and get fatigued. 

HOWEVER! I know that with a little perseverance I will get right back where I was before ;)


Here's to getting back in shape!

xoxo
DANI

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, enjoy the freedom from paper writing!

    Jen@PregnantDiabetic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apna Showroom Baby Girls' Plastic Hair Clips Claw Clutcher (Multicolour)-35 Pieces Girls/women
    Hair clutcher of baby girls claw hair clips for girls pack of 35
    Apna Showroom Women's Red Rose Flower Hair Clip/Brooch Vintage (Large 5 color rose)-| hair pins for women/men stylish girls
    Hair rose pin brooch for men women bridal office rose hair flower batch for school hospital juda hair rose red saree brooch pin clips for women apna showroom
    Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Lice nit removal Combs for Women and men kids (Multicolour zxop-10-kly)
    lice and nit removals comb lice louse comb for kids women girls men boys ju nikalne wali khanghi hair comb for men women girls apna showroom

    ReplyDelete