Monday, December 30, 2013

Fitness and Health New Years Resolutions

I absolutely LOVE making New Years Resolutions. The problem is, I usually don't keep them :/

Last Year I did AMAZING (not to toot my own horn) I pretty much stuck to my healthy eating/fitness goals all the way until about this October... Ever since I got engaged I have been eating TERRIBLE!

You'd think with an impending wedding I would be stepping up my game?? I have gained several pounds, my skin looks unhealthy and I am reverting back to old habits. 

THANK GOODNESS FOR THE NEW YEAR!

I always feel like the new year is a fresh start, where we can erase the mistakes of the old year and welcome the change of the new year. 

I plan to do just that! I have 4 months to get back into shape for my engagement pictures. 

Not only that, LAST year my goal was to do the Spartan Race, which I did and you can read about my experience HERE

This year my new fitness goal is to do a Sprint Triathlon this summer. A Sprint Tri is a ¼ Mile Swim, 12.5 Mile Bike, and finished with a 3.1 Mile Run. 

I started training for this in the end of this last summer but then became consumed with school and gave up my training. This semester, I am putting aside excuses and committing to training for the sprint tri!

There is one on May 19th that I am going to keep in mind as a goal!

Here are all of my fitness & health goals:







Happy New Years everyone!

-Dani

7 comments:

  1. I also love New Year Resolutions. But first congrats on your engagement & girl you have plenty of time to get back into shape. What a wonderful time for you. I also plan on losing weight this year. Get to the goal weight I have slowly, but surly, been working on. I would love to do a triathlon, can't wait to read all about it :)

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, Dani! I think if we continue with our fitness projects, we'll be doing better than fine. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marion! Happy New Year to you too! :D

      Delete
  3. OMG. Become an early riser. Seriously something I tell myself every Sunday night. "We'll start waking up early this Monday." I'm starting to think it's impossible for me lol. Someday maybe =) If you get the hang of it you should definitely write a how-to post on how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apna Showroom Thick Rubber hair bands for women (Cotton wool ExtraSoft Ponytail holder 12 Piece
    Rubber band for women girls hair rubber band for daily use party hair band pack of 12 rubber band cotton wool apna showroom
    Fancy Apna Showroom Plastic Tic Tac Hair Clips for Women (Multicolour) -24 Pieces
    tik tak hair clips pins for women girls hair clips for women baby girls tiktak chimti tictac hair pin tic tac tiktak saree pins blousepin
    Apna Showroom Tic tac or Tik tak - 24 piece - hair pin clips for women girls - 24 Piece wooden clips

    ReplyDelete