I am planning a 30 day paleo challenge coming up soon!
I still have to plan out the EXACT days.
I know it will be some time after the wedding this weekend :)
I am planning on posting every night about the challenge.
What will the challenge do?
1. Break Sugar Addictions.
- When you ingest sugars (especially in a concentrated form such as starchy carbs and processed sugars) they create activity in part of your brain that is associated with the pleasure response. I have been struggling ALLOT lately with my sugar addiction. The 30 Day Challenge will Break This!
2. Lose Weight
-I've been stuck at a palteua of 140 lbs. I'm hoping the Paleo Challenge will help me break that!
3. Perform Better - At the Gym & LIFE!
-Better fuel means better resources for your body to draw from when working out, plus eating right means giving your body what it needs!! If I eat better, I will do WAY better at CrossFit, be more alert at my job, overall be HAPPIER.
What Will I do to Prepare?
- The internet had PLENTY of resources that will help me get into my Paleo Challenge!
- I have the Book "Practical Paleo"
This GEM will give me recipes and ideas for the 30 day plan!
There are even WEEKLY MEAL PLANS already planned for me inside of it!!
- PLAN PLAN PLAN PLAN PLAN and PLAN SOME MORE!!!
This means weekly meal planning/preparation is a MUST!
- NO Eating Out
What do you think??
My boyfriend and I are getting VERY excited about it :)