Sunday, November 18, 2012

AWESOME Week Recap & Thanksgiving GOALS!


Can you believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner??!!

This year has just FLOWN by!

I had an amazing week this week:

 My boyfriend surprised me with these BEAUTIFUL flowers one morning - for NO reason!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!!!!!!!

He always takes the time to remind me why I love him :) :)

Any ideas on something fun I can surprise HIM with??!!


 I enjoyed my FAVE meal from Pita Jungle - Chicken & Hummus that I pair with Cucumber Slices!!!!




 One of the kids at my work wrote this LOVELY public Service announcement....
You see the butt in the doorway right???

There's a close up view for you! hahah


 WENT SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!
I tell you - I haven't been able to shop like this for TWO YEARS
For two years I have HATED how I looked, and not found ANYTHING that has fit me well, often leaving stores depressed...and then would go EAT more crap!!

It's so FUN to be able to try on clothes that fit well and find stuff you like.... that's not an XXL!!!
I'm LOVIN' losing weight!!!

**I did not buy that jacket, because I thought I looked like Justin Bieber ;)

hahahahahha SEE?! 



Yes, I also rocked socks and sandals this week. Haters gunna hate!


What did you do this week???

I have been struggling to write a blog post everyday the past couple weeks. 

I have what's called the end of the school semester BLUES

I'm struggling to finish all my last minute assignments on time....

PLEASE WINTER BREAK COME FASTER!!


Thanksgiving Goals:

I found this picture, and I want to keep it in mind this Thanksgiving:


Naturally, I will NOT be turning down the pie & goodies...

But I WILL be remembering to eat in proportion.

So many people take Thanksgiving to STUFF themselves!

I want to eat just like its any other meal & STOP when I'm full!!!!!

Goal # 1: Don't overeat

I will be going to my grandparents house in Clark dale near Sedona this Thanksgiving, and another one of my goals is to go hiking while I am there

Goal # 2: Stay Active

That's pretty much it, besides have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only have 3 days of work and classes this week!!

BOOYAH

Unfortunately that also means I will have allot of catching up to do when I get back for Monday. 


I hope everyone had the FABULOUS weekend they deserved!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving, Dani :) Congrats on the clothes shopping too; I've yet to do that but it sounds like a great feeling :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete