Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Celebrity Look Alike?


The janitor at my elementary school the other day stopped me in the hallway to inform me that I looked just like a "young Victoria Jackson"...

Victoria Jackson? Who is that???

Apparently she wasss a SNL character, but now is old/Crazy??

Anyways I googled her and had a good laugh. 

Check this out:



Hahahahahah APPARENTLY she always wore her hair on top of her head. 

So do I!!!!!

We definitely Look similar!

Yesterday I CHICKENED out of the workout...

I know. 

I SHOULD have gone but I had a weird day where things did not go right....

And in the end I boycotted my workout. 

Lamesies I know!!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Ha, I see the resemblance :) Shame about the workout, but don't let it get you down, you've been doing awesomely so far :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete