Monday, August 19, 2013

GOT MATCHED with a BUDDY!


I FINALLY GOT MATCHED WITH MY IR4 BUDDY!

He is a super cute 5 year old and I can't wait to dedicate all my training to him!!!

If you want to be signed up you can visit this website:


Today I ran two miles on the treadmill (because here in AZ it is HOT). 

But I hated feeling like a hamster on that machine
 (looks like I'll have to start waking up earlier to run)!

So After two miles I stopped and jumped rope for 10 minutes, then went into the basketball court and did this awesome wod - that I made up in my head!



I put repeat 15 times but I'm pretty sure I did my math WRONG! How embarrassing!

I meant repeat it FIVE times! 

Wow - anyways

I started my first day of the:



And I feel really good!! 

The first day, however is always the easiest! I know tomorrow and Wednesday will be allot more challenging!

I have a BUSY week ahead of me! Tomorrow is weightlifting!



4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you shared this! I haven't been able to pull myself away from the fb page all day. Such an amazing organization! I can't wait to find out who my buddy is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing that WOD 15x would have been mega-impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds self-evident, however its sincerely stunning what amount of potential is in this basic step. Stop at the furthest end of the parking area; take the stairs in place of the lift; pursue your grandchildren around. Our figures were manufactured for development, and the basic demonstration of moving more is an incredible approach to begin your work out regime. Strolling is an endlessly underrated manifestation of practice. So is moving!
    Fitness Training EquipmentFitness Training Equipment

    ReplyDelete