Monday, August 26, 2013

WORKOUT, First day of SCHOOL & Food!



I've been really busy and doing a TERRIBLE job of posting my workouts, BUT here is the workout I did on Friday:




I've been working out an average of 3 times a week and still dedicating all my workouts to my IR4 Buddy!!

I had my first day of school at ASU this last week!

It was so awesome, I love my campus and my new classes.


(I still have a habit of buying very baggy shirts, hoping to get over that this year)


I have also been participating in the:


Here are some pictures of the yummy food I have been eating lately:




Here's to hoping we all have Monday's that don't suck!!!


3 comments:

  1. That little avocado cup looks yummy. What did you fill it with?
    Hope you have a great semester!
    Nice workout for Deklin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for share this post I also share with you some more traveling tips hope this helpful for It's getting to that time of the year where the summer cut is finally coming to a close and now the fun begins. It's time to bulk gentlemen (and ladies ...)! For those of you just starting out, this is probably all new to you and you really don't understand the concept of cutting and bulking and why things happen during certain times of the year. For most, fall/winter is the time to bulk and put on some slabs of meat. If they add a little fat during this time, so be it. They will be wearing a lot of long sleeve sweatshirt types of clothing; therefore, they can hide whatever fat they might gain.
    advocare products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that workout looks great - I can't even imagine getting into an unassisted handstand much less walking!!

    ReplyDelete