Saturday, April 13, 2013

My First Time at a Market!

Now that I have a juicer I was faced with a dilemma...

How was I going to afford all the fruits and veggies I needed to meet my juicing goals?

So I did a little research and found this:

Superstition Ranch Market sign

It boasted the cheapest priced produce in town, but it was a whopping TEN MILES from my house!!!

I was hesitant to make the drive! What if the prices/produce weren't as great as advertised??

BUT all the reviews on yelp made it seem like it may be worth the drive....


IT WAS! I bought all of this for NINE DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrots, Celery, Pineapple, Cucumber, Spinach, Oranges, Grapefruit, Apples & Strawberries!


Everything was SO CHEAP and there was a HUGE variety of fruits and veggies, some locally grown & some not!

$9 for a week of produce is a huge improvement from what I WAS paying for fruits and veggies!

Research local markets in your area and see how much $$ you can save on produce!!!

Some Juicing Recipes I am going to try:


Yummy juice recipe for ENERGY!! via Linda Wagner

juices for immunity and prevention

If you want to see more possible recipes, 

Follow me on Pinterest HERE! 



2 comments:

  1. Useful info. Fortunate me I found your website accidentally, and I'm surprised why this coincidence did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

    Also visit my web page - www.salsaport.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors in those juices!

    ReplyDelete