Sunday, June 23, 2013

Cancelling My Gym Membership :`(


That's right folks...

TOMORROW I WILL BE CANCELLING MY CROSSFIT GYM MEMBERSHIP!

:`(

This decision was really hard for me, 

but I had to face the facts...

I'm just a poor college student!!!

This year I will be starting an internship with my Teaching program at ASU. 

I will not be able to work - or only able to work very little hours.

I realized that it is in my best interest to save money and workout at home - at my boyfriends garage gym or use my families gym membership for free. 

BUT!

Good things have happened! 
My wonderful sister in law (well, not really sisters but that's another story) and I are going to start training with my Jeff in his garage gym 4 nights a week!!!

What does this mean for my blog??

More at home workouts!

More Pictures!

More Love!
(I'm not sure why I added this, but it made sense in my head)

I have LOVED my time at CrossFit, I will miss it,  and I have learned ALLOT!




The last 9 months of CrossFit have made me stronger than I ever thought I would be. 

It also gave me amazing self-confidence, and taught me what a REAL workout should feel like. 

I am confident that I will be able to take what I have learned at CrossFit and apply it to my home workouts & workouts at the local gym!

I'm looking forward to this change!


12 comments:

  1. Hi Dani! Yes, just apply what you know when you go to gym on your parents' gym membership. You'll do awesomely there too.

    Great Pics! :D

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good way to save some money - hopefully you can take all of the things you learned and do in CrossFit and still get the same type workout!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I do too! Thanks Kim!! :)

      Delete
  3. Love more pics and home workouts (and love) lol!! I just bought a bar to use for deadlifts, curls, squats, etc. I'd be interested to see some of the workouts that you use with a bar! It's totally just like the bar plus 20 pounds, but hey - gotta start somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so AWESOME that you bought a bar!!! :) Hey when I very first started, I was using JUST the bar lol!! Be proud of those 20 lbs! Definitely check out squatting with your bar - squats do WONDERS for legs!!

      Delete
  4. You can do it at home! Good for you on having a plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you can take everything you learnt and use it in your home workout plans :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Working out home might even be a better choice. The garage is an arm's reach away, noone else is there, you can stay as long as you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AGREE! I worked out at home for the first time tonight - I felt so much more comfortable!! Much more accessible too! I won't have to plan my day around the only class at the gym I can attend!

      Delete