I have been nominated for a Liebster Award from two cute bloggy friends:
Acknowledge the blog that nominated you
Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created
List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you believe deserve some recognition
Post 11 questions for them to answer
Notify them that they've been nominated
You can't nominate the blog that nominated you
1. If you could be a Disney Princess, which one would you be?
If I could be any Disney Princess I would be Rapunzel from Tangled because I LOVE her long blonde hair, and I sometimes try to get my hair to look like hers...
2. What was your first date like?
My first date was an awful group date, when I was only 14 years old!! I had a little boyfriend (by little, I mean he was smaller than me) and we went to a movie and made out in front of everyone. NOT my most glamorous moment.
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
When I was 17 I went on a Music Trip to several countries in Europe, and my Favorite was Switzerland!! I would like to go back there someday with my Jeff!
4. Why did you originally start blogging?
I originally Started Blogging because I had gained ALLOT of weight and I was feeling very desperate. I knew I needed more help than just my family and friends. I needed a support group and even more than that - I needed something to hold me accountable. I started That Fitness Chic, July 2012!
What I looked like my first day blogging...
What I look like Now!
5. What is something you cannot live without?
I'd have to say my Jeffrey.
He is my No. 1 Fan and my support in all of this. I love him to death!!! (side note: we just celebrated our 3 year anniversary!)
6. What's at the top of your bucket list?
Before I die I want to get MARRIED! I know that is probably the strangest thing to be on a Bucket List, but more than anything I want to be married to my man before I die!
7. What was your favorite class in school?
My favorite class in High School was Creative Writing! I took in my senior year of high school and it was an incredible experience. I learned ALLOT from that teacher, who I am still friends with to this day.
8. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I know I have a TERRIBLY embarrassing moment I have told before, but I CAN'T remember it as this moment. I guess off the top of my head I can tell you in Highschool I was singing a solo at a huge concert for my Choir and my voice cracked like I was a 13 year old boy going through puberty. It was AWFUL. After the show people felt bad for me so they kept coming up to tell me how great I was.... I wanted to punch them all in the face.
9. Favorite family recipe?
My favorite Family recipe has to be a Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll recipe my boyfriends mom gave me... They are LITERALLY TO DIE FOR. I am forced to make them for family members and on Holiday's. I ALWAYS eat them. I can't stay away, it's awful.
10. What's your favorite summer activity?
I love to swim and get
11. What's your favorite Book?
I have written about it before but I will say it again... I LOVE TWEEN BOOKS!!!!! The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Twilight....
I may be turning 22 in a few months, but I DON'T CARE!
11 Questions for my Nominees!!!
1. What is your favorite food? (I love food)
2. Where would you travel if you had unlimited funds?
3. Who is your biggest inspiration?
4. What is your favorite musical group right now?
5. What keeps you motivated?
6. What are you looking forward to most this summer?
7. If you had any super power, what would it be?
8. What made you start blogging?
9. What do you admire most about yourself?
10. Do you have a lifer slogan? What is it?
11. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa Claus?
Thanks again for the nominations!! It's fun to switch things up sometimes :)