This Recipe was the BOMB.COM!!!!
I was craving something sweet for breakfast today and had seen several Protein Waffle recipes on Pinterest recently and BAM!
These Babies were born!
1 tbsp + 1 tsp coconut flour
1 scoop protein powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup milk (or almond/coconut milk)
The recipe makes ONE waffle, (super filling) and was Easy Peasy!!!
- Heat waffle iron & grease with coconut oil
- Mix dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl
- Mix wet ingredients together into the dry ingredients
- IMPORTANT: I highly suggest you add fruit to your waffle batter, because it is gluten free & protein packed and very dense!
- Add Cinnamon & Vanilla to taste
- Poor into Greased waffle iron!