Thursday, January 24, 2013

Photo Diet & Rest Day


Today was a pretty busy day... I had to eat out TWICE!

It definitley felt weird, but considering I did not plan ahead, it was a necessity. 

I had school, work & then right after work I had a work meeting that lasted pretty late. 




Breakfast:
 2 Egg Omelette

Lunch:
 Burrito Bowl from Quidoba: Chicken, Pico de Gallo, corn, cheese & guac

Dinner: Unpictured
Chicken Teryaki & Veggie Bowl from Yogi's Grill


My View at Work today:
 I let the kids free paint.. which resulted in some finger painting and lots of FUN messes to be made! 

My view from the couch after my work meeting tonight:
My two men securing the perimeter!

Tomorrow I am EXCITED for a fun Strength workout we will be doing at my gym!

I am excited for NO CARDIO! YAY!





8 comments:

  1. OOOh, I like your blog! I found you on follow me friday and am your new follower. I am a working mommy trying to fit in fashion and fitness. I look forward to more posts from you! PS. I work in a restaurant and know how hard it can b, it looks like you made healthy, delicious choices.

    www.momwifebosslife.blogspot.com

    xx Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I love to workout! My husband and I are going on a date night tonight and our first stop is at bootcamp! Haha. It's crazy intense but we love it. Your meals sounded good! I love teriyaki anything!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha don't you love when your date starts with a good workout?!! Love it! Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. hi! I'm a new follower from the link up :) I'm blogging about my weight loss journey myself and I am happy to have found your blog. I look forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! :) I will follow back, I LOVE finding other bloggers who are also blogging about their weightloss journey! :)

      Delete