Friday, January 25, 2013

STRENGTH Workout!


Today My Crossfit gym did an hour of strength ONLY!

For those of you who do Crossfit, you know this is  rare!

After a week of crazy met-cons, it was NEEDED and we did this fun workout:


This workout was SO FUN!

In between each set of 5, you take 2 minutes rest AND add weight to your bar. 

So I started reasonably light for all my reps and would add 5-10 pounds after each set of five!

Your score was tracked by your Heaviest set!

My Score:

Squat: 125 lbs
Press: 65 lbs
Dead lift: 185 lbs

I definitely was inspired to hit up some of the weightlifting classes at my gym and work of strength some more!!!


Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

Get in a good workout before the weekend! :)






5 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I love pure strength workouts!! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE strength training! thanks for sharing the workout, I am definitely going to give it a try.
    Have a nice weekend!

    xo, jin
    www.jinfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang girl! Go on with your bad self! I love strength training!

    Thank you for linking up with us at the FFF Link Up!

    xoxo

    www.glamhungrymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog! I also love taking food pics ;) can't wait to try some of your workouts!

    found your blog on fff & started following :)

    www.nateandmaryclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dani!! I've been gone for a while but now hopefully I'll stick around some more. Hope you are doing great as I can see you are keeping up the good job you were doing with your workout!! Congrats :)

    Have a good week

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete