Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Link Party! Work-It-Out Wednesdays!




Hey Everybody!

Today is a HUGE day for me...

I'm Hosting my first link party!

I will now be hosting it EVERY Wednesday to promote YOUR Blogs!

My Goal for These Link Ups are to Promote an Online Support System for all of us Fitness/Weightloss/Health bloggers, as well as an Opportunity to Meet Other Bloggers with Similar Interests!

Link Up Healthy Recipes, Workouts, Success Stories & More!

The Rules Are:

1. Follow My Blog
2. Grab My Button!
3. Visit at Least 2 Other Blogs!

Manic Mother

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Found you on the Happy-Go-Lucky parties list. Started following you and added your button to my blog. I do a WW check in every week so this will be a great link up to post to. I do a Tipful Thursday and Monthly Challenge Link Up, I would love it if you checked them out! This month's challenge is meal planning on a budget.

    ReplyDelete