Sunday, September 9, 2012

Photo Diet 9/9/12

I went to see my Grandma today at her retirement home and got to eat breakfast there!

Sometimes, I wish I could live there with all the amazingly sweet and wonderful ladies my grandma is friends with. 

Not to mention, be able to eat in a restaurant  every meal, they do your laundry & clean your apartment, arts and crafts activities, exercise classes downstairs....

It's amazing.

Why am I not 80 Yet??

Anyways, here is what I ate today:





Dinner (unpictured): A HUGE Taco Salad at Boyfriends house!

His family was having tacos. 

The old me would be TERRIFIED of judgement if I made a Taco Salad while the rest of his family ate tacos....

But the new me was proud  of my salad and not ashamed!!!

Just not brave enough to whip out my phone and snap a picture ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you look like you have your head on your shoulders and your cravings in check. I love to eat and it is hard to refuse food that just tickles your cravings. Keep it up and it will be worth it in the end.
    I am following you now and please follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete