Monday, February 18, 2013

Where Have I Been?

What a CRAZY week!

Now that I am officially moved, I cannot believe how much my life has changed!

It is so weird living 15-20 minutes away from EVERYTHING!

At my old house I lived a MAX of five minutes from friends, food & the gym. 

This week I did not blog due to lack of adjustment and poor planning!

Somehow, that twenty minute drive back to my house every night has made it ridiculously hard for me to blog. 

I know, I know I sound like a complainer - but it's true!

This week I am hoping to plan better and get home at an earlier time each night so I am able to stick to my blogging goals!

What I ate this Week:
 


I managed to eat pretty healthy, but I DID eat allot of meals out - due to the poor planning I previously posted about!

The good news is today I am going to get my butt to the grocery store and meal prep for the week :)

My Valentines Day:

 Can you say yuck? For breakfast I had a cinnamon roll and for lunch I had a cupcake. Thank GOODNES  boyfriend took me out to my favorite Healthy Greek Restaurant for dinner!!!



My Valentines Flowers:
Boyfriend made me Bacon Flowers for Valentines Day :) I absolutely LOVED them!!!!

Paleo Flowers... YES!

These were great to have for breakfast for the days following Valentines Day and helped me get on track after the V-day cupcake & cinnamon roll :)

Coming Soon: My Spartan Race Review!!!!

Hope ya'll had a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Those bacon flowers are so cute :)
    Hope things settle down now that you've moved in - moving really is a stressful experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bacon flowers = awesome! Looks like you had a great (and very sweet) Valentine's :)

    Glad that everything's gone well with the move too :)

    Jamie at The Zombie Fitness Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique valentine's day gift! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous babe and you are doing so well. I hear ya with the MIA, it's been manic my end as well. Loving your blog even though I don't get a chance to post often. Sometimes its really late and I keep mucking up the cataphrases, I finally removed them from my blog today as they frustrate the heck outta me!!!

    BTW are you on Instagram? If not would love you to join next months challenge and link each others blogs.

    Much love to you babe and glad you had a beautiful Valentines Day and your move went well xxDani

    ReplyDelete