Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Wedding: FINALLY Over!


For those of you who follow me regularly, you know I've been helping out and preparing for my 

Boyfriends, Brothers WEDDING!!!

I have spent ALLOT of time with my boyfriends brother and his fiance, and I am SO happy for them and LOVE them dearly. 

Here are a few pics my boyfriend snapped on his phone at the wedding:

 Sending them off with paper/floating lanterns!


 Their Ceremony Coming out of the Temple!

 Me playing with Boyfriend's Nephew while we took pictures

 Hanging out during pictures! 

The Couples first dance!


It was so wonderful to see how happy and in love they were during their wedding!

It's funny how weddings make you realize how much you love your significant other!

I LOVE my Jefffrey. 


 



He's so crazy and fun and I had a blast with him at the wedding last night!
I couldn't ask for a more supportive and loving guy :)

ANYWAYS:

Now that all the wedding stuff is OVER, I can focus on fitness, food and health!!!!

I'm in the process of preparing for my 30 Day Paleo Challenge!!!

I will start this Monday, March 18th - Tuesday April 16th!!!!

I am SO EXCITED!

This weekend I will prepare, prepare, prepare!!!




2 comments:

  1. These are really fantastic ideas in regarding blogging. You have
    touched some pleasant points here. Any way keep up wrinting.


    Feel free to visit my web blog cruise ship fact

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast! Good luck with the paleo challenge too :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete