Sunday, March 3, 2013

There is ALWAYS something...March Goals!


I have been blogging about my weightloss journey for 8 months now!

What I have learned: 

There is always something. 

Something that keeps you from blogging.

Some sort of event/party/gathering with unhealthy food.

Some sort of constant temptation to cheat.

A reason to skip out on the gym. 

What determines our success is our ability to OVERCOME these obstacles. 

In the past few weeks, I have given in to temptation more than I have resisted.

I have been STUCK at a plateau with my weight at 140 lbs. 

I think because of this frustration, instead of getting more strict with my regime, I have become too relaxed. 

So my goals for this March are:





It shouldn't be TOO hard! 

I can't wait to buckle down, say no to temptation and get back into the swing of things!!

Hope you all had a great week, 

LETS GET HEALTHY








2 comments:

  1. Hi, Love your blog! Especially because you post pics of the food you're eating. Great way to hold yourself accountable, I might have to try that! Feel free to check out my blog OperactionSkinnyC.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right -- there's always something that comes up. We've just got to learn how to modify our behaviors/choices and still stick to the plan.
    Good luck with March!

    ReplyDelete