Sunday, June 16, 2013

Let's Set Some GOALS!


This week has been a CRAZY busy week for me! 

(I spent a large portion of my week shopping for special events that are coming up in my near future)


I only made it to the gym twice....

YIKES!

To ensure that I workout at least 4 times next week and stick to my eating plan, I decided it would be best to set some goals I can stick to this week ;)

Goals:

I have not been documenting everything I have been eating... This had led me to be a little relaxed about some of my food choices. So I need to blog EVERYDAY and at least try to include my food!


I'm a HUGE believer in rest & days off of working out. 
It's important to give your body time to re-coop!!
That being said - I do NOT workout everyday!
But I would like to workout at least 4 times a week!

I haven't been able to work yet this summer, because my respite patient has been sick!
Since I haven't had an income I have NOT been grocery shopping for myself. 
This has lead me to just eat whatever is available in the house (sticking to clean/paleo eating)!
I have noticed that I have been eating allot more dairy & meat products and less veggies. 
I NEED to make a conscious effort to eat more veggies!


I wrote a blog post earlier this week about how I have been attempting to make myself look more acceptable daily!! I fell into a terrible habit of sporting the "grunge" look in 2011-2012!
My goal is to try my best to dress nice and do my hair and makeup everyday!
This actually boosts my confidence and also in a weird way, keeps me motivated to eat healthy....

I hope everyone has a fantastic Fathers Day!!!!
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals this week!
    The striped dress is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! Best of luck! I'm sure blogging daily will help keep you accountable.

    I also love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my support for your goals :)! yay for blogging every day, I'll be excited to check it out!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals! I'm loving that dress! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been slacking on keeping track of my food intake, too, which also leads me to think "oh, sure I can have this and that and more of this and that."

    Must get back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great goals! I'm working in getting back on track and into my healthy routines again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you on the weekly goals link-up.. Great goals for this week! Blogging every day and including my food has been really helpful for me, I don't want to overeat(too much) when other people are seeing it too!
    - Julia @ J-Ziggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dani, I love the "look presentable" goal because there were days when I looked like a Cabella wife this winter in this hunter green super thick sweatshirt--super ug-bug. And I really don't need to ever do that.

    I also believe in rest days. It has never hurt my strength.

    Great weightlifting, btw. Stronger than most women in my gym. :D

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete