Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Photo Diet 8/22/12


Today was a great day!

Besides having many unexpected sweets cravings - due to lady problems, 

I ate pretty well and I even exercised twice!

In the afternoon my boyfriend and I went to a steep hill near my house and:

Repeat 8 Rounds Of:
 
Sprint Up
Jog down
 5 times
Rest two minute

 It was TOUGH!

I can already tell I'm going to be more sore than I have been in a while!

Anyways here is what I ate today:



 Breakfast: egg & paleo coffee



 Found this when I got in my car to go to school :(
it apparently has a leak!



 Snack


 Steak Salad


 Snack


 The cute art project I did with my kids at work today


 Boyfriend cooked me a DELICIOUS pork chop, broccoli & spaghetti squash




DESSERT WAS THE BEST!!!!
Jeff knew I was having some sugary sweet cravings and was miserable...

So he called my favorite liquid-nitrogen ice cream place to see it they would freeze my 
COCONUT MILK!!
THEY SAID YES!
 
 
 
 
 This ice cream w/ strawberries was made out of 1 cup of my coconut milk!!!

It was 80 Calories and WONDERFUL!

It was not as rich and creamy as regular ice cream, but if that's what your used to its GOOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment