Friday, April 26, 2013

Photo Diet & Unexpected Cheat Meal!


 Breakfast: Juice 2 small red apples, 1 beet, 2 large carrots & 2 kale leaves


 Lunch: Brussels Sprout Salad! (recipe coming soon!)


 Snack: 1 cup cantaloupe & a handful of almonds!



 Dinner: Delicious Chinese food!


Why the random cheat meal?

WELL, boyfriend has the flu, and tonight I took him a smoothie and watched a movie with him while he was recovering....

Since he DEFINITELY did not feel like cooking, I suggested I take a cheat day and we order in some Chinese!


I ordered something called  Honey Chicken, and this is what arrived!

I ate about 3/4 of the chicken, no rice, the crab puff, & gave the egg-roll and leftovers to boyfriend!

Hey, sometimes you have to live a little!




1 comment:

  1. fantastic points altogether, you simply won a logo new reader.
    What could you recommend in regards to your publish that you made some days
    in the past? Any positive?

    Feel free to surf to my web page - www.eschelongames.com

    ReplyDelete