Monday, April 8, 2013

W.I.A This weekend! Photo Diet & 30 Day Updates!


This weekend I had a GREAT time!

 Found a recipe for Paleo "crepes" that I now use as TORTILLAS!

 Face Painted at a Party!

 Went to an art Festival with my twin Sister! (I'm on the right!)

 Got this necklace for only TEN $$$$!


Yes that is a dark chocolate covered fruit kabob.... It may have been a cheat-ish treat but it was WORTH it!

Sorry I have been m.i.a lately! I guess life caught up with me last week!!

Good news is, I ate some amaazingly HEALTHY food:




 Paleo crepe with paleo "nutella" RECIPE TO COME SOON
 Paleo Salad Wrap with my "tortilla"

 Chicken on a stick at the art festival!


Dinner tonight! Bacon, Steak & Brocolli Stir Fry!!



Workout:


30 Days Update:

I'm doing GREAT on my 30 Days! ONLY 8 days left!

What's next for me you might ask?

Well.... This 30 days has been going SO well I'm thinking of giving myself a cheat day and then starting ANOTHER 30 day challenge!

I FEEL GREAT! My body Loves all this Paleo food!

With that being said, I have to get to bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment