Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekly Goals!

It's been awhile since I have posted GOALS for the week, so I decided it would be a good way to motivate myself for the week!


Lately, I have been only getting to the gym 3-4 times a week!

Let me tell you something... CrossFit is EXPENSIVE!

Not only for my benefit, but to get all my monies worth I need to get my butt in the gym more!



Some of my favorite blogs are hosting a green smoothie challenge this week!
You can read about it and join HERE!


This may seem like a silly fitness goal, but last week I was so TIRED everyday!!!

I realized I was NOT getting enough sleep and it was bringing my whole day down!


I will be sharing this post on:


Operation Skinny Jeans

3 comments:

  1. Not getting enough rest will derail any fitness you do. I learned that the hard way. Your body needs to recharge and does so through sleep. I am also doing the green smoothie challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals this week! I am so crossfit curious, but I don't think I am ready for that yet. I feel ya on sleeping more. It is crucial!

    Thanks for linking up!
    Jess
    Operation Skinny Jeans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Including sleep in your goals is a good idea -- I would love to get 7 hours a night, but I'm barely managing 6 lately :/

    ReplyDelete