Saturday, May 25, 2013

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things


Isn't it weird how after a vacation, you come back and it feels like your life may have been altered in some small way?

All of a sudden, you have to take time to adjust back into your schedule!!!

Today I finally got back in the swing of things!

I prepared meals for myself instead of being lazy and eating out, grocery shopped, and remembered to take pictures of my food!!


I never workout on Sunday, so I will be back in the gym on Tuesday and I CANNOT WAIT!

Also, somehow this happened today.......


 Breakfast: Strawberry Pineapple fruit salad, 2 pieces of Bacon & 1 Egg

Snack: GIANT APPLE


Lunch:  Turkey and Cheese roll ups... okay this was a little lazy...


Dinner: Fruit and Cheese Platter!!!! 

I have felt so lazy not working out since I ran on the beach on my trip to California, but I CANT WAIT to get back into the daily grind!!!

Also, my new job & summer school starts Monday so all my hours will different than I am used to.. 

I AM READY FOR CHANGE!

Last but not least, my beautiful new lunch box came in the mail!!

I bought this when I learned of my crazy school schedule coming this fall..... Previous to this I had been carrying around a GIANT cooler so I was super excited when I found the Bento company and their Laptop Lunches!!!!!

Hope everyone has an amazing Memorial Day weekend :)

8 comments:

  1. That lunch box looks cool!!!
    That fruit and cheese platter looks sooooo yummy!
    I went on vacation earlier this month and it literally took me a week to get back into the swing of things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm so excited to use it! Vacations throw me off too! Thanks for stopping by :)
      xoxo
      Dani

      Delete
  2. Cute lunchbox. I can't eat deli meat plain - it's a texture thing. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Thats funny! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Vacations ALWAYS throw me off, no matter how short! Glad you are finding your stride again. That breakfast looks amazing- Yum!
    PS. I nominated you for the Liebster award. Check out the details here: http://runningwithmytiaraon.blogspot.de/2013/05/you-like-me-you-really-like-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check that out!!!! Thanks so much for the nomination!!! :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting back into thing is always really hard! I'm in the process of doing that myself. I understand. Love your blog & you look fantastic! You should be really proud of yourself.

    xo.Kailagh
    lovealwaysfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete