Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Planning an OFFICIAL 30 Day Chalenge...Again!


Many of you followed me through my first 30 day challenge I completed a couple weeks ago!

(if you weren't with me then, you can read about my experience here!)

I thought going into the challenge that it would be hard and that I would grow to hate it...

But those of you who have been with me all this way know that I started to love it!!!

Ever since I ended my last challenge, I feel myself slipping away from the person I became on the challenge. 

Determined

0 Cravings

Excited about eating healthy

Now, I find myself sneaking back into old habits...

SO since my last 30 days were so successful and felt AWESOME, I announce to you:


I am SO EXCITED to start!!!!

Why did I choose Monday to start.....

Welll that's an old habit. I like starting things on the first of the week!

What do you think?


9 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea! I feel like I need to refocus too. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I cannot wait to read all about your progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried two Whole 30's, made it to day 25 the first time and day 10 the second. Just not for me. I like booze and also it is really hard to date when you are so restricted.

    I admire those that can do it and can't wait to watch your journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Day 25! Thats so closee!! We will see..... I JUST planned a trip to Huntington Beach RIGHT in the middle of my challenge! That should be quite the temptation!
      xoxoxo

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your paleo challenge! I have more free time during the summer so I think I'm going to do a similar challenge with clean eating :)

    Ashley @ http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think challenges are a fun way to get even more accountability!!! Good for you :)

      Delete
  5. Good Luck to you, I think this time you will succeed. Sheila @The Frugal Exerciser

    ReplyDelete