Monday, October 15, 2012

Workout of the Day & Weekly Meal Prep!!!




This workout is going to be a KILLER!!!

I will have to do a couple things in here scaled, like the double unders, T2B and Hand Stand PushUps. 

Other than That I am LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

Woot woot...

Okay so this is the first time I have EVER Tried this, but so far I'm loving it!!

Yesterday I spent the day preparing lunches for my whole week!

 My Little Pantry is packed & ready to go!

Just a couple of the lunches I have prepared!

I also took the time to separate all my work snacks into individual bags!!!


I always use a 1/4 cup for any type of nuts I am separating!

What did you do to prepare for the week??

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dani!! Being prepared is essential for a good week! Good job thinking ahead!!

    Hope you are having a nice week :)

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thinking on prepping lunches beforehand - I wish I had that kind of foresight!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete