Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'm BACK From my Trips!

I"M BACK!!!

I spent 3 days in California, & 4 Days in Nevada! 

I'm Oficially run down, tired & sick!


Lucky for me, My work begins again on Monday so I can bacck to my schedule and kick some butt!




Also, I'm ready to WEIGH IN and Face the fat  I mean facts

In Disneyland.... I ate Churros & Hamburgers & all delicious things


In Nevada I was staying with my boyfriends parents & grandparents at his grandparents house, visiting because his grandpa has cancer


I ate ALLOT healthier on this trip but still splurged a little in the ice cream department ;)



I Got REALLY sick the first day at Jeff's grandparents house, apparently the lack of sleep and cold weather at disneyland caught up with me!'


I'm almost all better, besides a gnarly cough!

I traded working out today for a day of rest. 

Meanwhile, my boyfriend competed in a crossfit competition and did very well!



Did anyone make New Years Resolutions?

My Top new years resolution is to QUIT coffee in 2013!

So Far, So Good!!!!


I'm ready to get back on track!


2 comments:

  1. So jealous you got to go on this trip! Looks like it was a ton of fun. And good luck giving up coffee for 2013--I don't think I could ever do that!

    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Hope you recover from your cold quickly!

    ReplyDelete