Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Unplanned Rest Day & Photo Diet!


Ever had one of those days where you ended up feeling like this?


Well today is ONE OF THOSE DAYS!

Hopefully I'm just really tired...and NOT sick!!

Also - I had to skip out on my workout today to go to dinner with my boyfriends parents...

It wasn't the worst thing in the world since I do not feel well, but I feel... Puffy?

Have you ever felt puffy? 



Photo Diet:

 Breakfast: 2 egg omelette with guacamole

 Lunch: chicken salad


Snack: chocolate protein banana smoothie

Dinner: Cesar Salad from a Restaurant (bleh)

Hope ya'll are feeling a whole heck of a lot better than me!


3 comments:

  1. Ooo, the egg omelette and guac looks awesome - that's a good breakfast! Hope you get back on track tomorrow :)

    Jamie at Zombie Fitness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've definitely felt both not good and puffy recently ... but thankfully I'm on the mend, and hopefully you are too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it.

    food to avoid in Low Fat Diet

    ReplyDelete