Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A bad food day. Cravings in the HOUSE













SO MANY SNACKS!!!! AHHHH!!!!!


Now that I am looking at it, it doesn't look soooo bad....

but there was a sugar-free chocolate pudding cup that failed to be photographed.....


DISCLAIMER: Any Male Readers May Want To STOP reading at this point....


Does anyone have any good cures for PMS cravings??!!

 I realized I am due any day now and that's why my snacks cravings have been so sugary/chocolaty & full of dairy product....

What's the best way to curb the cravings???

BECAUSE I REALLY JUST WANT ICE CREAM




4 comments:

  1. Too late, I read it!

    Not sure what would help with the craving, maybe something like frozen smoothie? Good luck to you :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food choices don't look that bad at all. I get quite a few cravings -- lately I've been good at pushing past them. I guess it was easier while being on the challenge because I didn't want to lose points. Even though I didn't eat junk, I did eat -- nuts, peanut butter etc. The best thing, I've found, is to have a more wholesome meal that'll keep you full. Then drink lots of water/tea to keep you occupied and get through those cravings.

    Remember, it's really just in our minds. Our bodies don't need that stuff at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dani!!!

    You cannot put a warning like that and expect men not to read it :P It's fine, we all have women in our life and I'm pretty sure that most of us understand what happens in that time of the month.

    Unfortunately I cannot help you as you with that. Line has cravings too I just try to keep her in the right path as I know it's just a temporary craving.

    Good luck!

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "bad" day looks REALLY good! I am PMS'ing hard core and it's been horrible this time around!!!

    Jen@HealthyFoodandFamily

    ReplyDelete