Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Goals, Clothes & a WOD


The better I begin to feel about myself, the more I am becoming obsessed with CLOTHES. Especially on Pinterest....

Peplum























(You can follow me on pinterest by clicking the Pinterest button on my sidebar!!!)



I have a huge urge to get out and spend money on beautiful clothes...

But BESIDES the fact that I have no money, I am NOWHERE close to the end of my weightloss journey :)

To wait till I'm closer & buy smaller clothes? Or to buy new clothes now....and then??


Decisions, decisions. 

My GOALS for this week are pretty simple. 

Now that the Halloween craze is over, I am surrounded by a lot LESS temptations. 

My goals for the rest of this week is to continue eating clean and stay AWAY from that pesty Sugar :)

I also am making sure I DO NOT skip anymore workouts!

Oh...and I am WEIGHING IN ON SUNDAY!

We'll see how it goes.... Last week I did great buttttttt..... With all the little cheats here and there that came with the Halloween atmosphere, I'm afraid it will be affecting my weigh-in by the end of this week!



This workout is def going to KICK MY BUTT

Despite my workouts, I still have a LONG way to go in the name of conditioning and endurance. 

Last time we did a workout that was a rowing & running combo, I was LAST to finish!

I'm hoping to compete with myself from last time, and improve. 

(I will probably still be the last one in the class)


Lets Kick today's butt!  







2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about being last -- each day you show up is a chance to improve and get stronger. You'll see that suddenly the changes will kick into gear.

    Love the fashion ideas. Can't wait to start exploring new looks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you could do is get yourself some goal clothes. Buy a top that's at the size you see yourself being in, say, 3 months time. It'll help to have that reward to spur you on :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete