Thursday, November 8, 2012

Rest Day - NOT Best Day


I wish my gym had a workout today!!

Thursday is the gym-wide rest day at my CrossFit. 

What does this mean?

Since I skipped Tuesday's WOD, I am suffering from DWW.

 Daily Wod Withdrawals. 

Symptoms: Clean wod clothes, Lack of soreness, bloated stomach, unused energy...

What I ate:

Breakfast: Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie from Starbucks! (gave me a stomach all day - hence the bloated)


 Lunch: Squash, Veggies & Cheese, Chicken!



Dinner: Taco Bowl!!! Ground Beef, Avacado, Tomatoes, Red Onion, Cheese




At My CF, all the men are participating in a MUSTACHE competition, Calling It MO-VEMBER. 


This is Jeff's Progress so far....

I still think he looks cute even with his mustache :) 

But for the record, I do NOT dig mustaches. 


I also spent two hours today doing 1 homework assignment. BOO

and unfortunately this is now the new background on jeffs phone. 

How do you feel about rest days?


3 comments:

  1. Well done Jeff for growing a mo'! I'm having a go at it too, though I want to get rid of it, it's really annoying me!

    I don't think I get withdrawal on my rest days; mostly I just ache a lot :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, check on this post on my blog for details:

    http://lapsinlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't taken a full rest day in ages, but there have been quite a few days recently when I've just done 20 minutes of light/moderate exercise. Some days that feels like it's not enough, but other times I think - y'know what. I just want a day to veg on the couch and do nothing at all!

    ReplyDelete