Saturday, November 24, 2012

Wod, Weigh in & Planning!


Today I will be attending one of my FAVORITE classes at my CrossFit, Romanian Conditioning!!!

The trainer is STRAIGHT from Romania, where he was a CHAMPION Boxer. 

He has only been speaking English for 3 months!!!!

Anyways, it's a super fun class!

If you are looking for a similar workout, I suggest a Zumba class similiar to these ones:


Today I also weighed in, to see how Thanksgiving affected me. 

I was definitely HAPPY to see that I weighed in at 142 lbs!!!

High Weight: 157 lbs
Last Weigh In: 144 lbs
Today's Weigh In: 142 lbs

Total lbs Lost: 15 lbs

Yayyy!!! I will have to work EXTRA hard this week to keep the weight off!!!
(because thanksgiving will catch up with me)


Here are my plans/tips for today & tomorrow to get back on the ball:

 Yesterday for me was a NIGHTMARE. 
Having been a holiday weekend, I did NOT go grocery shopping....
Conveniently, there was plenty of Stuffing, Marshmallow Salad, Mashed Potatoes....]

I WILL be going grocery shopping for Paleo, all organic foods to be able to say NO to those pesky leftovers!!!
Resume Daily Wods is my goal/tip, because I have fallen victim to the HOLIDAY off of work... AND working out!!!
It's so easy to dismiss your workout
With all the Holiday Buzz this week, I only worked out ONCE

So last night I read through some of my first blog posts, I reminded myself why  I started

I weighed in today for further motivation, and I REMINDED myself I still have a LONG way to go!!!


I have been SLACKING in this department!!

Not only that, but when I was not taking pictures of everything I ate, I was SLACKING in the healthy eating department too!!!

It's so easy to eat that cookie, and pretend like it never happened. 

Or for me, the CONTAINER of marshmallow salad I ate yesterday!!!!!!

This is the more important of all goals/tips. 

Keep your food Journals!!!!!!!

I will resume taking pics of everything I eat and logging it here at nights. 

Keep me accountable people!!!!!


In other news, HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!

I look forward to my first HEALTHY, HAPPY & THIN Holiday in over 2 years!!!

I can't wait to share with you and gain inspiration FROM you!!!!

Happy Holidays!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment