Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wod: Get After It!!


Yesterday was my memorial day holiday. 

What does this mean???

A day off work!!!

I was planning on spending a day sorting through old clothes, mindlessly following the wod at my gym, then maybe watching movies and sitting on a couch all day....

when it dawned on me. 

That's what I do basically every weekend. 

Where's the fun?

Where's the new & exciting?

So I jumped up and invited my (hiking obsessed) dad hiking!!!


Did I skip my daily wod at the gym? yes. 

But instead I spent two hours hiking beautiful AZ!!!!

Workout:

Food:


***Almonds

***Apple

***Teryaki Chicken & veggie Bowl!

What did you do for a workout??

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for changing up your routine & spending time with your dad :) Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete