Friday, November 2, 2012

Seduced by Candy Corn


My whole life, I have had a certain love for Fall/Halloween Season. 

Not because of the cooler weather. 

Not Halloween...


But more importantly....


CANDY CORN PUMPKINS!!!

Last year (no wonder I gained so much weight?) I would go to the store a couple times a week and buy a few bags of these...only to demolish them within a day or two!


Looking back at last year, I was DISGUSTED with how much of that Nasty/Sugary Candy I ate & ate & ate....


I have been very proud of myself, because I have NOT bought ANY candy corn this year. If I bought even a little, I would eat it ALL. 


But. of course, temptation finds us. 

We had a Halloween Party for the kids at my work, and we have a HUGE bag of candy corn leftover. 

WORST OF ALL ITS ALREADY OPEN!

For any recovering sugar/food addicts like me, you know this is a BAD situation. 

The candy Corn had been at my work for a week now and I have been so strong...

BUT TODAY I ATE A TON OF CANDY CORN!
I guess  I had to cave at some point!

I don't feel AWFUL about it, just mad that I broke my 2012 No Candy Corn Streak!

Do you have any Holiday Treats that are harder for you to say no to?




3 comments:

  1. Haha, I love that you are all for the pumpkins too!! People say it all taste the same, and we know that's a lie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it too! Just take what you have now and rid of it. Start fresh and forgive

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had candy corn (I don't think we even get it here) but it sounds pretty tempting. Hope you had an awesome Halloween!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete