Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Importance of Pre-Planing

Today I went grocery shopping to prepare myself for the week ahead of me. If you have been reading my blog you know that I LOVE grocery shopping because it helps me feel in control and keeps me on track for the week! I have also decided to deem the diet I am eating as the "Almost Clean" Diet.

Here is what was on my grocery list:

Raspberries
Brown Rice
Avacados
Whole Wheat Flour
Sweet Potatoes
Truvia
Canteloupe 
Spaghetti Squash
Wheat Germ
Egg Whites
(I still have chicken from my last trip)

I am calling my diet the "almost clean" diet because I somtimes eat food that may not be considered "clean". 

For instance, I added a small slice of cheese to my egg white sandwich this morning.....

I think eating this way helps me to stay on track and gives me NO REASON to have a freak out and binge eat!!! (which if you have ever crash dieted before, you know it always happens)

By adding little things like cheese, truvia, sugar free coffee creamer, ect. into my diet it makes me feel like I'm NOT on a diet at all. 

AND I FEEL GREAT!!!!

The end. 

 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment