Sunday, July 29, 2012

Photo Diet 7/29/12

Today, I loved being Paleo. 

I didn't even realize how easy it has become for me until I went to my boyfriends house and they were making brownies... and I didn't even want one??

THAT'S UNHEARD OF

Anyways, I also bought some "Paleo Sweets" at the store today...so that helped too. 

Here is my new Fave:

IT SO DELICIOUS..

and rich. I tasted it, and that taste was enough sweetness to last me all day!

Anyways, here is what I ate today:

Breakfast
Paleo Breakfast of Champions: Asparagus. 1 egg on Sweet Potato & 2 slices of bacon

Snack:
Coconut milk and a handful of strawberries, blended

Lunch:
Greek Quinoa salad: Quinoa, Hummus, Cucumber, Red Onions

Snack:
2 Dark Chocolate covered cherries. Don't mistake these with the normal choco-cherries....

They were not very sweet AT ALL!

I was surprised, but def not disappointed!
 
 

Dinner: Unpictured
 
For dinner I basically made a taco salad at my boyfriends house for Taco night!

It had: Black beans, guacamole, lettuce, onions, tomatoes and salsa on it....

I know I know, Black beans aren't paleo... I FORGOT and I just realized it while writing this...

Oh well at least I got some fiber!!!



I'm VERY excited to work out tomorrow!
I don't know why...

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That coconut bliss looks awesome. I'm going to have to look for it at the groceries next time I'm there.

    ReplyDelete