Friday, July 6, 2012

The Photo Diet Challenge 7/6/12

Today was a CRAZY day.... I actually ended up going to the gym EXTRA. 

It felt great though, I'm finally feeling sore after a week of working out!! 

I'm looking forward to my next week of eating healthy and working out :)

Here is what I ate today!!

Unpictured: 2 Slices of Watermelom

 Breakfast: 2 egg whites scrambled with salsa, 1/2 cup whole wheat oatmeal sweetened with truvia and ground cinnamon

 Lunch: XL Strawberry Protein Smoothie
Ingredients: 1/4 cup activia yogurt, 2/3 cup of skim milk, 2 handfuls frozen strawberries and 1 heaping scoop of protein powder

 Snack: Apple Chips...YUM

Dinner: Homade whole wheat pancakes, homade blueberry syrup, 1 egg scrambled, turkey bacon and hashbrowns. (just because you are eating healthy doesn't mean you can't have fun with your food!)


No comments:

Post a Comment