Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Photo Diet Challenge 7/12/12

Today... 

It was an average day. 

I ate well. I worked. I spent time with the people I love. 

The best meal of the day today was DEFINITELY dinner.  My blurry picture will not do it justice I tell you!

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast
I seriously woke up this morning and was just cravinggg somthing plain? isn't that weird?
So i made myself scrambled egg whites with vanilla greek yogurt...a very WHITE breakfast haha

Lunch:

Lunch was brown rice and chicken...but after work I was STARVING and started EATING...and I almost forgot to take a picture!!! So....there WAS chicken in the picture.. but I ate it. 

Snacks:
 Pineapple while running errands with my boyfriend

and I was HIT by a giant sweets/chocolate craving out at the store today... I know, I am pathetic. I paid SEVEN dollars for some chocolate. 

But it is worth it!

Chocolate covered almonds are my favorite, and they are so rich you can eat about 4 and be satisfied for DAYZ

Dinner
Grilled Chicken, (which I hope to be sharing the DELICIOUS recipe to) Veggies, Small baked potato and unpictured: light fruit salad. 

Tomorrow is a running day!!

xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Heck ya looks good to me! Thanks for stopping by the blog hop cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would TOTALLY pay 7 bucks for some dark chocolate covered almonds. Doesn't get much better than that!

    I found you on the blog hop and I'm going to follow you. I need some motivation to keep me going on my blog!

    ReplyDelete