Monday, July 16, 2012

Photo Diet 7/16/12

Here is what I ate today:

breakfast:
 This is hopefully the ONLY time I will have as lame a breakfast as this. 

This happened to me becausseeee I got called into work at 6:30 a.m.

So I slept through my 5:30 alarm and ended up waking up at six...

Giving me only 20 mins to get my butt ready and off to work. 

I had just enough time to grab a piece of toast. YAAY me. 

Lunch:

If you haven't figured yet....

Greek food is my FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I had another delicious Greek salad for lunch. 

Snack:
7 of these yummy guys. Dark chocolate covered almonds. They were AWESOME

Now here comes the sob story....


Tonight was my Uncle's Birthday Dinner. 

I know what your thinking.... Wow, that's alot of Birthdays...

Well mine is August 3rd so be prepared for another cheat fest. 

Anyways. 

It was my uncle's 60th B-day so my Aunt threw him a big surprise dinner at a local Italian joint. 

Since it was a large party, we had to all order off the same limited menu. 

If you were able to read this your probably thinking the same thing I though....

IM SCREWED

Everything was served with pasta and more pasta and high carbs and loaded with cheese...

So I did what I thought was sensible. 

I ordered the entree that had chicken & sausage...so I could fill up on the meat!

Here is what my DAUNTING plate looked like when it came:
Under the mushrooms is chicken, a GIANT sausage, fettacini AND 1 large stuffed shell. 

Here is the result:
I ate most of the chicken and a piece of the sausage without touching the pasta and I was FULL. 

Yay me!

I was proud....until my aunt told me they go cheesecake from the cheesecake factory...

:(

I was not able to get a picture guys, but I ate about half a piece.......

I was OVERCOME with guilt after that so, sadly, before I go to bed tonight I will be doing this:

Do 2x

Push ups till failure
 sit ups to failure
squats to failure
(repeat)

This is one of the notecards my boyfriend gave me if I dont feel like going to the gym....

But tonight I am in DESPERATE need of somthing to make me feel LESS GUILTY about splurging two nights in a row!

So I'm off to workout now!

TOMORROW THERE WILL BE NO MORE BIRTHDAY DINNERS!!!

YAY!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower. Don't ya love how that sounds slightly cult-like? ha ha :)

    I'll check back often to see how you're doing.

    ReplyDelete