Monday, July 9, 2012

Sunday Recipe - Garlic Spaghetti Squash

This Sunday I told you I prepared some of my food for the week ahead of time

Here is one of the recipes I absolutley love, and its SO EASY!

It's also very versatile and goes with many different types of food. I love to eat it plain or throw some spaghetti sauce on it. Whatevs makes you happy!! :)

Garlic Spaghetti Squash

You will need:

 Crushed Garlic
 Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper to Taste

&1 Spaghetti Squash

Step 1:
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and bake the spaghetti squash for about 45-50 minutes, until soft to the touch. 

Step 2:
Halve the squash vertically and using a fork, shred the squash into a big bowl until you are left with only a shell!

 Once this is finished, put 2 tbs olive oil in a pan with a small spoonful of garlic and saute it for a few minutes
***Do not let garlic burn


 After this, throw all the spaghetti squash into the pan and stir until well mixed. 

add salt & pepper to taste!


I store this in a Tupperware in the fridge. 

I hope you enjoy!!

xoxox


2 comments:

  1. I have heard about this before, but never knew how it was done. Awesome details!

    I found you through the Blog Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love spaghetti squash, can't wait to try it this way. Found you through the Recipe Swap. Followed you!

    ReplyDelete