Monday, July 9, 2012

Photo Diet 7/9/12




Today was an interesting day overall. I had two major set backs that DELAYED my trip to the gym and made me miss my fitness class :( 

1. being my I ran to target with my mom to keep her company, which ended up taking 2 HOURS
(Not making that mistake again)

2. being my brother needing help with somthing...

anyways I still got my Chest/Back workout in and it felt GREAT!

Here is what I ate today :)

 Breakfast: 2 egg whites, 1 cup cantaloupe, 1/4 cup greek yogurt

 Lunch: Avacado, Chicken, Red onion & cilantro salad
 Afternoon Snacks: Canteloupe


Dinner:

I was invited to dinner at my boyfriends house again! They were having enchiladas, so not to be rude and NOT eat what they were having I devised a plan. 

I cut a TINY piece of the enchilada and then tried to fill the REST of my plate with salad that I covered in chicken, veggies and balsamic vinaigrette :)


Happy Eating!

xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment