Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Photo Diet 7/14/12


Today was a pretty fabulous day. 

It RAINED here in AZ, which is ALWAYS appreciated. 

Except that I found out my car leaks on the inside :(

Good thing it probably wont rain again for awhile!

I spent my day running errands and grocery shopping with the boyfriend. 

He made me home-made paleo bbq sauce as a surprise...it's SO GOOD

How cute is he?? He loves to cook for me and gift me with food....He's a keeper. 

Here is what I ate today:
Breakfast
Breakfast was a whole wheat pancakes with sugar free syrup...yum yum!

Snack
 Small salad and cottage cheese

Lunch: 
Spaghetti squash with chicken... one of my new FAVORITE meals

Snack:
Raspberries :)

Dinner
Jeffrey (my boyfriend) Cooked dinner for me, which was SO GOOD!!!

Seriously... I was in heaven. 

He made home-made whole wheat chow mein type noodles, veggies, and chicken is a honey sesame sauce. 

By the way... he cooks most of his recipes PALEO. 

The only thing NOT paleo on my plate are the noodles.

Which is why I don't eat the paleo diet, because they were delicious. 

Tomorrow I will talk about setting GOALS for the week and prepare for my Monday Weigh in!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love spaghetti squash! It really saves me from gaining a thousand pounds in the winter :) I came across your blog, and I am so glad I did!

    XOXO
    your newest follower

    www.glamhungrymom.com

    ReplyDelete