Thursday, July 26, 2012

W.O.D & About Crossfit

Yesterday I had someone ask me where I find my Crossfit Workouts!!!

So I'm here to help you guys out..

Is a crossfit website that gives you daily wods to follow, and also gives you access to many other crossfit resources. 
One of my FAVORITE Crossfit wod websites is:

If you click the link above you will see, but the wod shop is a wod generator! 

You have the option to click on what type of workout you want and it will generate and regenerate a random  wod for you in the assigned category until you find one that you like!!!

Also, its a good idea to check out 


Before you get started, because the journal is filled with tons of Crossfit Info you need to know to get started!

I will be putting all of these links on my WORKOUT page under Crossfit!

Here is today's wod:


Also, DAY #3 of the 30 Day AB Challenge!

Happy Crossfitting!

xo

1 comment: