Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Photo Diet 7/4/12

Today was the Fourth of July.... So obviously I was SURROUNDED by temptations!!!

My Goal to survive the  Bbq I went to was simple:

Fill Up on Protein, FRUIT, and Vegetables...and More Fruit. 

Lucky for me, the bbq at my boyfriends house had TONS of watermelon, canteloupe, strawberries, and cherries
!!

These are the things I'm so PROUD I avoided:
Chips, French Onion Dip, Mac and Cheese, Cake, Tortilla Chips, DELICIOUS smelling hot bean dip, and more that I can't even remember....

Here is what I did eat Today:

 Whole wheat, egg white breakfast burrito with mango salsa..

 Protein Drink Purchased at the Gym 

 At the BBQ Hamburger shaped as a hotdog (2) topped with mango salsa and green bean salad

 Fruit, fruit, fruit and more fruit....(this was taken at the end of the party)
 Dinner: A regular hot dog, green bean salad and more mango salsa...

You would think I would be more sick of mango salsa, but I'm not. It's delicious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment