Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Photo Diet 7/7/12

Today was an amazing day. 

I preplanned this upcoming week of workouts, I grocery shopped, I ate Outback for dinner YUM and I feel absolutely amazing. 

Here is what I ate today:

 Breakfast: Egg White Sandwich on a Sara Lee wheat thin with cheese
 Lunch: Chicken Stir Fry in a Whole Wheat Shell & Fish oil &Multivitamin

 Unpictured: Strawberry Protein Smoothie with Wheat Germ


Dinner: Pork Tenderloin with grilled asparagus and a sweet potato

The best part about "Eating almost clean" is that my body feel absolutely amazing. I have no stomach aches, my stomach is never bloated, I have no cravings and I'm never hungry!!!

What helps keep me on track is reading other people's success stories, and looking back at my weekly pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment