Friday, July 13, 2012

The Photo Diet Challenge 7/13/12

Today was a successful day besides the fact that I think I'm getting SICK!

Seriously??! This is what working with kids gets me. On a daily basis I get sneezed, spitted and cryed on, not to mention all the grubby/unwashed little hands I hold...

But I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love children!

Anyways my throat hurts and it explains why I have been so tired lately!

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:

Greek Yogurt with whole wheat cereal and 1 piece of whole wheat toast with honey. 

Lunch:

Canteloupe and Spaghetti Squash with Chicken and pasta sauce

Snacks:
 5 Dark chocolate covered almonds..

This was disappointing.... 1 whole wheat chocolate chip cookie. 
My boyfriend had a BAD week so I thought I would cheer him up by making his favorite chocolate chip cookies!
Well when they were hot and coming out of the oven I had to make sure they tasted good...right??

Anyways, I'm actually more impressed with myself that I ONLY had one than mad at myself. 

Hey, at least it was whole wheat!

For Dinner I went to California Pizza Kitchen with my boyfriend and had this:
It's CPK'S newest menu item which I LOVE!

Its a Quinoa & Arugula salad tossed in a Vinnagerette. It has two of my favorite things.... Feta Cheese and Red Onions. 

It was HEAVENLY. 

Oh I also had a small slice of my boyfriends Bbq Chicken Pizza...
It was whole wheat. It was DELICIOUS. I dont regret it one bit. 

Tomorrow's workout is ZUMBA!

Zumba is ALWAYS a great start to my weekend!

I always leave Zumba feeling sexy.....

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment