Thursday, July 12, 2012

W.O.D./ Pinterest Inspiration

Today was arms day...

So last night I packed my gym bad AND my lunch ahead of time. 

I woke up this morning and went to work with EVERYTHING i needed to go to the gym. 

And what did I do after work??? 

I drove straight to my boyfriends house. 

Being the fitness nut that he is, I joined him in his afternoon workout in his GARAGE..

Did you know Arizona had a heat warning today? 

Yeah.... it was HOTTT!!

Anyways here was my arm workout for today:

Dips 10x10 
with 1 min rest in between each set
Lying Lateral Raise 
3x12
1 min rest in between
Reg. Lateral Rasie 
3x12 
1 min rest in between each set
& Incline Hammer Curls
10x10
1 min rest in between each rep

Sadly, I did not feel as much of a "burn" during this workout. 

Next week I am going to have to UP MY WORKOUTS!!

Anyways here are some pinspirations that are keeping me going:
The good thing is that the more you do it, the more you WANT to....Struggle On

No comments:

Post a Comment