Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hi Lovelies!

If you are stopping over from the blog hop at Happy-go-Lucky

Hi!

I'm Dani, blogger behind That Fitness Chic!

 
I blog daily workouts, keep a photo journal of my diet and frequently try to motivate myself through writing.

This blog is a way for me to  connect with people who have experienced the same hardships I have with dieting!

Read more about me HERE! 

 What to expect from this blog:

Daily Workouts

Food Tips

Way too many pictures of ME documenting my daily dietary habits...

And every Sunday I will take pictures of my progress!

I am not a nutritionist, or a personal trainer...

I am not even in great shape yet!

I am very dedicated to my cause and extremely honest to myself and my readers.

THANKS for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Hi, just found your blog from the link up at Melting Moments. I love the journey you're sharing. I always get a little excited when I find a new blog to read :) Who knows, you might even motivate me to lose a few kgs! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete