Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekly Weigh-in LOST 1 Pound!!!




Every Sunday I weigh myself and take new progress pictures. 

Last Sunday I maintained weight after my trip to Disneyland and a cheat date with the Boyfriend. 

This week I pushed myself hard in my workouts and ate very well, I am SO HAPPY to have weighed in at 152!

I have lost 5 pounds in 8 weeks! 
(that's healthy weightloss for ya, slow and steady wins the race)
Here is my beggining picture:
I wish I took my measurements, because even though I am losing weight at a slow pace, It looks like I may have lost some inches??

School starts on tomorrow and I am so freaked out! I have had TONS of time this Summer to workout and now everyday I will have to go straight from school to work until 6 p.m.....

So I am going to try and get ahead today!

First I will go out grocery shopping for these things:
Then I am going to cook ALL the chicken, as well as per-portion out all of the dark chocolate, nuts, & carrots...

I'm hoping this will help keep me in check this week!

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. You definitely look toned, lady! Keep up the great work, you can definitely see how your hard work is paying off! :) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's definitely a difference! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Dani! Good luck this week! I started college 3 weeks ago and I'm still having issues adapting my diet to it. My main issue comes on Wednesday as I'm in classes from 10 am to 9 pm!

    Have a good one!

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats, you luck fantastic!

    ReplyDelete